What is included with your SBG puppy?
- Age appropriate vaccinations and dewormings
- A complete exam from our licensed veterinarian
- A book on Puppy Training
- Blanket with mom and siblings scent to ease transition into new home
- Puppy toy (currently a Snuggle Puppy!)
- Bag of puppy food
- Early litter/potty training! I start litter training at 3 weeks of age. All puppies have a great start on outside potty training before you get them.
- A very well socialized puppy
- 24 month health guarantee against life threatening genetic diseases, including hip dysplasia. (Please see my health guarantee and spay/neuter contract below)
- Community Facebook group offering extra support (only for SBG families)
- Each puppy is sold on a strict spay/neuter agreement. Breeding rights may be granted for an additional fee. Please let me know before you place a deposit if you are looking for breeding rights.
SBG Health agreement
- What is the process for getting a puppy? 1) Please fill out an application. 2) I will notify you that I have reviewed and accepted your application. 3) You can place a deposit. This will put your name on my wait list. 4) After puppies are born, I will ask if you are ready to choose a puppy or wait for another litter. Your name will continue to move up if you would like to wait for a puppy. 5) When the puppies are about 5 weeks old, you will be invited to my home to choose your puppy. Puppy selection will go in order of the deposit list. I will usually contact you by email. It is not uncommon for families to wait on the list. 6) Puppies can go to new homes at 8 weeks old.
- A $300 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a puppy. I do allow you to transfer your deposit to a future litter within 24 months (there are some exceptions).
- How to place a deposit: I can accept cash, check, money order, and PayPal transactions for the puppy deposits. I ONLY accept cash at puppy pick-up time. If you would like to pay by check, please plan to pay on puppy selection day (typically when puppies are 5 weeks old) so I can ensure that your check clears my bank. If you would like to send a deposit via PayPal, you can choose the friends/family option or I ask for our puppy families to pay a $10 fee if sending for goods or service. This would make your deposit $310 to cover the fee incurred by PayPal. It is fine to send the deposit either way. I do love the convenience of PayPal! Please use the email email@example.com for PayPal.
- I cannot guarantee color/coat/gender. I believe that the most important criteria when choosing a puppy should be health and temperament. I will take other qualities into consideration. If you are seeking a specific look or gender, I highly suggest that you plan ahead and get on the reservation list early!
- I can not guarantee the adult size of your puppy. A puppy will typically fall between the size of their parents. I have seen a variety of sizes come from a single litter. My puppies are priced based on the average size of their parents.
- I also can not guarantee a puppy to be completely non shedding. If you are concerned about allergies, I recommend the F1b or multigenerational goldendoodle. You are also welcome to visit my adult dogs. Some breeders advertise goldendoodles as "hypoallergenic" and although they are allergy friendly, there is no hypoallergenic dog! All my adult dogs have genetic coat testing. Our goal is to produce puppies with low-non shedding coats.
- All puppies must be picked up within 3 days of their go home date. After 3 days, I will charge a $20/day boarding fee if we have agreed to another date.
- I can deliver a puppy out of state and I prefer to do this myself if possible. I can also use a personal puppy nanny. They will bring a puppy to your nearest airport and this ensures a safe delivery directly into your hands. It also costs about the same as traditional shipping. Please contact me for rates and more information on this service.
*NEW PRICING WILL TAKE EFFECT 05/01/2019*
I have done away with change and decided whole numbers will make things less confusing for everyone :)
This will not affect any deposit made prior to 05/01/2019
Standard Goldendoodles (all colors, excluding merle) $300 deposit + $1,500 balance = $1,800 total
Mini or Medium Goldendoodles (all colors, excluding merle) $300 deposit + $1,700 balance = $2,000 total
Petite Goldendoodles (all colors, excluding merle) $300 deposit + $1,900 balance = $2,200 total
merle puppy pricing (updated 07/29/2019):
Standard merle puppies $300 deposit + $1,900 balance = $2,200 total
Mini or Medium merle puppies $300 deposit + $2,100 balance = $2,400 total
Petite merle puppies $300 deposit + $2,300 balance = $2,600 total
DEPOSIT IS INCLUDED IN TOTAL AMOUNT DUE
We are aware that there is a wide range of prices out there for a Goldendoodle puppy. We highly encourage only choosing a puppy that comes from parents clear of genetic diseases. A lot of breeders do not realize that a dog can carry a disease without displaying any symptoms. If they are bred to another carrier, all puppies are affected!! If we do not have what you are looking for, I am sure we can recommend another reputable breeder in our area.