***THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
Why should you choose a SBG puppy?
- Not all breeders are created equal. I believe in thorough genetic testing and raising all dogs as family companions.
- I encourage you to take a good look at our adult dogs and compare them to other breeders. My dogs were chosen to be in our program based on temperament, health, and conformation/beauty!
- My dogs are family. You will see daily interactions with them and the environment in which they live. You will NOT just see "puppies for sale"
- My goal is to make choosing your puppy a memorable experience for your family. We do this by posting a ton of pictures, weekly puppy photos, keeping in contact, and allowing visitors at the house
- I am knowledgeable about goldendoodles and breeding goldendoodles. I work with other reputable breeders as one of the administrators of the Goldendoodle Dog Breeders Group on Facebook. The group is geared towards educating others on responsible breeding practices. We also strive to improve our beloved goldendoodle breed.
- The puppies are given a good start on training before they go home. I start socialization and desensitizing them when they are born. I begin litter training at 3 weeks and all puppies are litter trained by 6 weeks old. At 6 weeks, I start introducing them to a crate for crate training. I provide basic weekly grooming to get them accustomed to baths, nail trims, and the feel of a powered toothbrush to simulate the experience of grooming clippers. I try my BEST to make the transition home as smooth as possible
- I am here to support you. A puppy is a lot of work but the reward of a trained dog is priceless! You can contact me for anything at any time.